All students attending Temple Christian College are required to wear the official School Uniform to and from School, during the school day, when participating in school sport and when attending any formal school functions. The campus uniform shop manages and stocks all uniform requirements for summer, winter, sport, dance, and accessories. Uniform items are available for purchase from the Mile End or Paralowie Uniform Shop or via the Uniform Shop Online service.
Powered by Square, this service features an integrated credit card payment system providing digital receipts (emailed or texted to families) following a physical or online purchase.
School Uniform Guidelines & PRICE LIST
Students are to familiarise themselves with the uniform expectations in the Student/Parent Handbook (available via SEQTA) as a range of consequences apply for being in breach of the School Uniform Policy.
All new and some second-hand clothing is available from the Uniform Shop which is situated adjacent to Student Services Office at the Mile End Campus.
Bookings for a uniform fitting are essential via the online booking system.
The campus Uniform Shop is open as per the featured term dates and times below.
Often, one or more special school holiday opens will also be added to enable families to prepare for seasonal transitions as per the following outline:
Summer Uniform – Term 1 and Term 4
Winter Uniform – Term 2 and Term 3
Contact details for the Uniform Shop are as below.
Uniform Shop Manager
Phone 08 8405 0958
School Uniform Shop Open Times
The School Uniform Shop will be open during the following days during the regular school term:
Tuesday - 8:00am to 3:30pm
Thursday - 8:00am to 3:30pm
School Uniform Shop School Holiday Open - APRIL 2024
The School Uniform Shop will open for one day during the April 2024 school holiday period:
Tuesday 23 April - 8:00am to 3:30pm
Parents/Guardians will need to book an appointment time for this day.
Reminder that students will be required to wear the Temple Christian College Winter Uniform for Term 2, 2024.
Online Bookings for School Uniform Fittings
Our online Uniform Shop booking services includes the following recommended options:
• Uniform Fitting – New Student (30-minute appointment)
• Uniform Fitting – New Students - 2 or more (45-minute appointment)
• Uniform Fitting – Current Student (15-minute appointment)
• Uniform Fitting – Current Students - 2 or more (30-minute appointment)
Booking times have been allocated to reflect the regular uniform shop trading days and times.
How the online booking system works
• Upon booking, Square will automatically create an account for you with Square Appointments and you will receive a confirmation message via email and your mobile phone
• You can sign back into Temple Christian College Uniform Shop - Mile End using your mobile number at any time.
• You can reschedule, cancel, or book another appointment at any time leading up to your scheduled appointment.
To Book an Appointment for a Uniform Fitting
Please click on the online link below to access the Square Booking System for the Mile End Campus location.
Parents/Guardians wishing to sell second hand items through the Uniform Shop must complete the Second Hand Sales Agreement in full and sign the agreement to the terms and conditions. Any items received by the Uniform Shop not listed on an agreement will be donated to the student emergency loan items. These items will not be available through the Online Uniform Shop.
New to the Temple Christian Community from November 2023, the Online Uniform Shop has been developed to enable online purchases of new items. Online Orders will be made available for pick up at the nominated school campus.
Special notes regarding online purchases
Attention Year 7 Students - If is preferable that all new students attend a personal fitting at the School Uniform Shop when first commencing at Temple Christian College to ensure correct sizing.
Second hand items will not be available via the online shop.
How the online purchasing system works
- Visit the Online Uniform Shop and place your order.
- Once your order is placed and a pick up location selected, you will receive an email/sms when your order is ready to be collected.
- Order can be collected via the campus Uniform Shop (during open times) or the Student Services Office
A special note for students attending Temple Christian College Marion Middle School. When completing you online order, please write "MARION" in Notes Section at the checkout so that orders will be transferred from Mile End to Sunrise Christian School (Marion) once processed and ready for collection.